NMMS Scholarship 2020 Apply Online link is available now on this page. Although, as we know that the Centrally Sponsored Scheme National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme. That was launched in the May month of the 2008 year.
Hence, check for the National Means Merit Scholarship Form from this article. Although, we are here for providing all the details regarding the applying procedure. Along with the Eligibility Criteria, necessary documents and many others. Moreover, candidates will also check for the national means merit scholarship result 2020 from this same page.
NMMS Scholarship 2020
Additionally, the National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS). Is a type of Centrally sponsored scholarship program. However, the National Means Merit Scholarship is carried out. By the Department of School Education & Literacy under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. However, the main purpose of launching this National Means Merit Scholarship 2020 is to financially support the admirable Scholars. Of financially anaemic sections of the society.
Thus, for this case, National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship inspires handicapped scholars. To carry on their studies at the secondary level. Additionally, by offering them a scholarship amount of Rupees Twelve Thousand per year. Henceforth every year, this National MCM scholarship is executed in the month of October. And approximately more than 1 lakh scholarships are provided among splendid scholars.
National Means Merit Scholarship Form 2020
Additionally, one main thing that candidates need to remember is the Online Registration Form 2020 Last Date. That is 15th Oct 2020, although the candidates are not able to correct their form or institution after the date passed 31st Oct 2020. Hence, in case if you want to do any correction in NMMS Form 2020 then they do it before October 31st, 2020.
|National Means Merit Scholarship Form 2020 Starting Date||Started Now|
|Online Registration Form 2020 Last Date||2020|
|NMMS Application Form Correction||2020|
|NMMS Application Form Institute Correction||2020|
|Objective Behind this Scheme||To diminish the quitter rate of scholars at 8th Standard. As well as encourage them to proceed with their education at the secondary elevation|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 12000 per year|
|What about Eligibility||Additionally, regular aspirants of 9th Standard. With a score of 55% marks in 8th Standard final examination|
|Application Timing||July to Oct|
|What’s the Application process for National Means Merit Scholarship Form 2020||Via the official government portal NSP|
NMMS 2020 Scholarship Prize Money
However, the National Means Merit Scholarship spends more than One lakh scholarships every year. Where the NMMS 2020 Scholarship Prize Money is Rupees Twelve Thousand per year. This means an aspirant will get Rupees one thousand per month, for only those students who clear the National Means Merit Scholarship Result 2020.
Additionally, in this Scholarship scheme National Means-Cum-Merit. However, the scholarship amount is paid by the State bank of India (SBI) via one time. However, the NMMS 2020 Scholarship Amount is directly transferred to the aspirant’s accounts. Additionally, via Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
Hence, the number of scholarships allotted to each Union Territory as well as State is done on the basis of scholars’ enrolment in 7th Standard & 8th Standard. And scholarships also differ as per the student’s population in different areas. Moreover, the details of the NMMS amount are displayed below.
- Additionally, the IXth Standard aspirants receive a scholarship Prize Money in one time. However, Rs. 12000/- per annum, for a particular academic year.
- Although, the NMMS Scholarship is renewed every year until an aspirant completes his/ her 12th class education. Additionally, the national means merit scholarship scheme is provided to the aspirant for the clear promotion into the next standard every year.
NMMS Application Last Date 2020
Additionally, we know that the NMMS Application Form 2020 is released by the Department of School Education & Literacy in the month of July. Whereas, the NMMS Application Last Date 2020 is generally, October month. Moreover, authority facilitates 15 days additional time to the candidates for the correction of omission.
Eligibility For NMMS Exam 2020
Additionally, the Department of School Education & Literacy is only providing this National Means Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020. Only to the needy and meritorious scholars of India.
However, this NMM scholarship scheme expects all the candidates to accomplish the eligibility circumstances. That is given in the below section, however an aspirant must read Eligibility For NMMS Exam 2020 from here.
- Firstly, the aspirants who wish to apply for this NMM Scholarship 2020. Additionally, they must be regular scholars of IXth Standard. As well as they promoted to their IXth standard with the minimum 55% or equivalent [recentage in class VIIIth.
- Although, the students must be ensuing education from Local Body/ Government / Government-aided institutions.
- However, for the maintenance of scholarship in higher secondary school. Additionally, an aspirant must score a minimum of 60% grades in 10th Standard board examination.
- Additionally, for the NMMS Scholarship for class 12, the candidates will get the award for the scholarship if they clear XIth Standard in the first attempt itself. Along with the 55% score or its equivalent. Although, the candidates belonging to SC/ ST group, leisure of 5% is given in marks.
- Additionally, the annual Family Income of a candidate should not be more than One Lakh Fifty Thousand per annum in respect of applying for the National MMS Scholarship Form 2020.
- Moreover, those aspirants who are enrolled under the Sainik schools, NVS, KVS as well as private schools. Are not eligible for this NMMS Scholarship Application Form 2020.
Selection Process NMMS 2020
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||
National Means Come Merit Scholarship Examination 2020 Result
Additionally, the NMMS Result 2020 state wise is only available to download from this page. As we know that the NMMS 2020 scholarship exam was successfully conducted in the month of December 2020. Additionally, in the different states or Union Territories exam centers of India.
Hence, the candidates are eagerly waiting for the National Means Come Merit Scholarship Examination 2020 Result. Therefore, the Department of School Education & Literacy is soon going to publish the result on its authorized portal.
Although, the aspirants are able to get the result here with the help of the direct link given below in this article. Additionally, the candidates are also able to download the NMMS Answer Key 2020from this same page. and if any of an aspirant faces any kind of error then ask your queries to the scholarships.gov.in chat support executive. With the help of below-given link.
How To Apply Online For NMMS Scholarship 2020
- Additionally, in the first step, the candidates need to register themselves. As a new user by filling all the correct details on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- Hence, the aspirants who wish to apply for the scholarship national means merit scholarship Form 2020. Are guided to administer the scanned copies of all the necessary records. With them while starting the national means merit scholarship application process.
- However, the data like school enrolment number, bank details, educational qualifications, Aadhaar card number as well as the state domicile are required at the time of filling the online registration form.
- Additionally, an application ID of an aspirant is creating while the time he/she will register themselves on National Scholarship Portal. Thus, this application ID is used as Login ID on National Scholarship Portal and for future purposes.
- However, the candidates of the IXth Standard and Xth standard required to apply under the Pre-Matric scholarship group. While the aspirants of XIth Standard and XIIth standard required to apply under Post Matric scholarship group.
- However, applicants must be aware while filling info like name of a candidate, email ID, identification details, date of birth as well as mobile no…
- Although, upload all the needed records and save the information as a draft.
- Hence, afterwards, rechecking all the details in the NMMS 2020 Scholarship Form. Additionally, the aspirants required to finally submit the NMMS 2020 Scholarship Application Form.
- Hence, in the last step took a print out of NMMS Online Scholarship Form for future purposes.
CLICK HERE to apply online for the NMMS Scholarship Application Form 2020