Delhi Awas Yojna | @ www.delhiawas.com Delhi Awas Yojna 2020 Dwarka Delhi
This is good news for those who are waiting for the new application form of Delhi Awas Yojana 2020. Awas Yojana under the Delhi Master Plan 2021 is approved by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development Affairs (Delhi Divison) and Delhi Development Authority (DDA) in Dwarka sub-city falling under West Delhi-III has been made open for the home buyers. The scheme has been launched under the PPP (Public-Private Partnership) model and is one of the affordable housing projects in Delhi. As per the details of the project, an applicant can apply by depositing paltry Rs 10,000 which is refundable. Types of flats that would be made available in this project comprise 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK depending upon the requirements of the applicant and the prices of the flats are from Rs 14 lakh onwards. so all customers stay with this page to get an easier way to buy your dream house by this page.
About The Awas Yojana | New Delhi Awas Yojana Dwarka Sector 21
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a Government initiated scheme in India which aims to offer affordable housing for the weaker sections. Launched on 25th June 2015, PMAY targets to construct 2 Crore homes for the urban poor by 31st March 2022 before the nation celebrates her 75th independence. The government, in association with real estate builders, envisions the construction of affordable pucca houses by eco-friendly methods in selected cities. The CLSS or Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme under this flagship program provides interest subsidies on home loans to build, purchase, or renovate existing homes. So all applicants stay connected with this page for more updates regarding housing scheme.
Documents Required for (Download Lok Awas Yojna application in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Dwarka Delhi )
- ID proof – PAN card, Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, etc.
- Address proof – Utility bills, etc.
- Proof of income – Payslips, tax returns, Form 16, etc.
- Property documents – Agreement to Sell, an affidavit that the beneficiary’s family NOC from the housing society, receipt of advance payments, etc.
Who are the Beneficiaries of New Delhi Awas Yojana 2020 | also check New Delhi Awas Yojana 2020 Last Date
Primarily, the following categories can enjoy all the benefits of this housing scheme.
- Economically Weaker Section
- Medium Income Group 1
- Medium Income Group 2
- Scheduled caste and scheduled tribe
- Low-income population
This entire process of PM Awas Yojana program has now moved online, making it more transparent and convenient. Beneficiaries can easily check their application status and PMAY list from the program’s official website.
How can one apply for PM Awas Yojana Online in Lok Awas Dwarka DDA
- Log into the official Lok Awas Yojana website www.delhiawas.com
- On the main page, click on ‘Citizen Assessment’
- From the dropdown, click on the appropriate title
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on ‘Submit’
- After validating your information, the next page will prompt you to fill in your personal information such as; name, caste, etc.
- After entering the information, scroll down to enter and then click on ‘Submit’
CLICK HERE to go to the official site www.delhiawas.com to apply and stay tuned with this page.